Owner & Curator
Owner & Creative Director
Thank you for your interest in working with Nectarine Gallery. We recognize that it takes courage to submit work and put yourself out there and we thank you for doing so.
The following items are required for submission:
- A pdf (no larger than 5mbs) or JPGs of 6-10 images of recent works that are available for sale only. Please include the dimensions, title, medium and prices.
- Your contact information and a resume/cv including exhibition history if applicable.
We are currently selling smaller original artwork only (18×20 maximum), but have plans for selling limited edition prints in the future. If you are interested in offering a print, or being considered for specific print runs, please include a link to your portfolio and contact information. Title your subject line “Your Name Prints for Nectarine”
Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please allow up to six weeks for a response from us. Thank you.
Sales, Shipping & Return Policies
Nectarine accepts most forms of credit and PayPal. Payment installments can be arranged if needed for higher priced works or multiple pieces. Please inquire with us about this option. Our goal is to connect people with the work.
Purchases will be carefully packed and shipped within three to five business days. Nectarine is currently only shipping within the domestic U.S. Shipping costs are determined by value of the work, materials needed for safe packing, the destination, size and weight. All shipments will be assigned a tracking number, will be insured and will need to be signed for upon delivery. We do not ship to post office boxes or on the weekend. If you have specific shipping needs/instructions in regards to delivery of your work, then please contact us. We will do our best to work with you to ensure safe delivery of the artwork. Multiple purchases may allow for combined shipping depending on the size, weight, availability and type of work. This will be determined by Nectarine on a case-by-case basis. Our priority will always be the safe delivery of the items involved.
Be sure to carefully inspect your package when it arrives. If your package appears damaged upon arrival you should:
- Have carrier note the damage for the record.
- Take photos of damaged box prior to opening. Detailed photos can be very helpful if a claim is necessary.
- Unwrap order with the utmost care. Knives, box cutters and other tools can damage works. This kind of damage will not be covered under shipping insurance or by Nectarine.
All sales of original works are final. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, then please contact us immediately. We will do our best to work with you to resolve any issues if they occur.